This intuitive and easy to navigate app is linked directly to the iBooks Store, where you can browse and download thousands of the latest bestsellers, classics and freebies with your Apple ID and sync across all of your iOS devices via iCloud.
All books on offer feature a sample, so you can try before you buy, and the variety of content available is incredible. Tap a book to flip it open, and swipe or tap to leaf through. Many books feature beautiful illustrations, multi-functions (though many of these only supported by Mac and iPad), photos, videos and more.
iBooks has lots of customization options, from different fonts, page colors and screen brightness to a built-in search feature, bookmarking and annotation. You can share quotes and notes with your friends and print PDF documents and notes using AirPrint. iBooks supports non-iBook books and PDFs, but they must be DRM-free.Tags: gratuitement appsbook, apple ibook zoom, comment imprimer un ibook, ibooks gratuit, best designed ibook wih ibook author, fondo de pantalla 4 ibook, gekaufte bücher ibooks drucken.
Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereiBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBooks Store, where you can download the latest bestselling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages.
• Download best-sellers and classic books from the iBooks Store
• Find fully illustrated books, including children's picture books, designed art books, photo books, cook books, and more in the iBooks Store
• Experience gorgeous fullscreen Multi-Touch books filled with interactive features, diagrams, photos, videos, and more
• Read a free sample of any book on the iBooks Store before making it a part of your permanent collection
Great ways to read
• Choose from seven beautiful fonts and three easy-to-read page colors
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Share quotes or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail
• Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Scroll through your books with the flick of a finger using the scroll view
• Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—such as speaking the words on a given page
• Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections that appear on all your devices
• Keep bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page up-to-date everywhere using iCloud
• See all your iBooks Store purchases in iCloud right on your bookshelf
Supports open standards
• iBooks also opens content published in the ePub and PDF formats
• Add ePub and PDF documents to iTunes and sync them to iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• You can also add PDF documents from Mail to your iBooks PDF Collection
• The iBooks Store is available in many countries. The selection of books in the iBooks Store may vary by country
• Downloading from the iBooks Store or using iCloud features requires an Apple ID and Internet access
• Multi-Touch books created with iBooks Author can only be read using iBooks on iPad or Mac
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the iBooks Store to iBooks requires they be DRM-free
• Some PDF documents may not be compatible with iBooks