GT Racing has been developed by Gameloft, a well-known videogame developing company. You might remember them from such a lot of great games such as Assassin's Creed and Order and Chaos. They usually launch their high-end games only as expensive paid versions, so GT Racing release as a freemium game shows a change of strategy that let's hope benefits both user and developer.
Let's focus in the game itself. Once you've downloaded nearly 300 Mb...Motor Academy is freely inspired by Gran Turismo series. You have to pass driving tests to get driving licenses to participate in more prestigious races. We haven't made this comparison at random: we've gazed in wonder the graphics and performance is nothing short of outstanding. Even the clubbish music fits perfectly with the roaring engine.
It should be said that it isn't a casual game. The career mode is long and you not only have to earn money, but also gain experience to drive the best cars. By the way, say the car licenses are official, each car with its particular characteristics. Start with a C3 and make your way to own a true Ferrari or Lamborghini and race in Laguna Seca or any other real track.
The freemium system allows to play nearly all the features of the game for free, but can spend real money to boost your career or skip the most difficult or annoying challenges.
All settings are customizable, from accelerometer sensitivity to the positions of the controls on the screen. In case you've never played a driving simulator before, there are in-game tips every time you fail anything.
Replays can be shared via Youtube and there's an online mode to race against players logged in Gameloft Live. Almost nothing.
Highly recommendable, even if you've never been keen on racing games. Of course, just check that your latest generation device can run it.Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereExperience the richest racing simulation ever released on the App Store - and the best part is it won’t cost a thing to get started right now!
Download the game for FREE and take your first steps into the huge and fascinating Career mode. Pass driving tests and win races to progress as you unlock more cars and events with in-game credits and XP. Hours of racing thrills are waiting for you now!
And for those who want to unlock everything lightning fast, you can purchase XP multipliers and credit packs directly from the game.
FULL GAME KEY FEATURES
• 26 manufacturers and 111 licensed cars to buy, drive and upgrade including the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, top of the line Ferrari models and even the Ford Model T.
• A new and elaborate physics engine particular to each car for the most realistic driving simulation on the App Store. Master your racing skills and tune your car just right to maximize performance.
• A wide variety of tracks, from the official Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to urban tracks, speed rings and rally tracks.
• A huge and fascinating Career mode: Pass license tests and enter to win increasingly prestigious racing events.
• Play against drivers from all over the world with local and online multiplayer for up to 6 players. Reach the top of the GT Racing: Motor Academy leaderboards.
Developed and published by Gameloft
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.